Dragonball Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Forever

The near-completed Dragonball Forever role playing, information, and fun group forum, studying Dragonball related topics such as Dragonball Online, Dragonball Video Games, Dragonball TV shows/movies, Manga, and much more. We even have a Role Play section!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saji Kazuren

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saji

Saji

Saji Kazuren Empty
PostSubject: Saji Kazuren   Saji Kazuren I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010 - 20:05

Name: Saji Kazuren

Sex: Male

Eye Color: Emerald green

Hair Color: Brown, with dirty blonde running through it

Skin Color: Slightly tanned

Height: 4'9

Clothing: Saji wears a black shirt. Over that he has a dark green gi, a black belt, and black wrist bands. He wears light weight black boots.

Hair Style: Saji's bangs come down slightly over his eyes. His hair reaches down half of his neck. Saji's hair spikes at the ends.

Bio: Saji's father had died when he was three, due to a viral infection. He spent a lot of time reading about diseases after that, he wanted to know every detail of his father's death. He did a lot of reading, and learned how to read well quickly. He would do normal kid stuff too. Once he was 11 his mother sent him to the Morigatsu Temple to train in martial arts. Saji was a bit reluctant, but he felt at home shortly after arriving. Currently he has been training for a few months now.

Race: 1/24th Saiyan

Skills: Sense, Kamehameha, and Ki Blast.

Custom Power: Shikon Blast (The user charges their energy to whichever amount they need with either one or two hands. Then they release the energy forward in an orange blast, with a small resemblance of a cheetah's head, with the mouth open. It speeds forward at a high speed, if it hits the opponent, they feel sharp pain wherever the blast hit.)

Hobbies: Martial arts, playing pranks.

Traits: Saji hates to lose, plain and simple. He can be a bit arrogant too. Normally he's a kind kid though. He'll almost never back down from a challenge.

And... That's my character, woo.

Last edited by Saji on Sun 14 Feb 2010 - 20:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made it a little easier to read)
Back to top Go down
http://www.daemonlegacy.webs.com
Kurujo
Admin
Kurujo

Saji Kazuren Empty
PostSubject: Way to Go!   Saji Kazuren I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010 - 20:13

ACCEPTED

I like how you have put much detail into your character, and did not overpower him. Congratulations, Saji! Your character has been accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforever.rpg-board.net

Saji Kazuren
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Forever :: Role Play :: Character Creation-
Jump to: